Saturday, August 05, 2006

Wank-a-thon

Another bright point yesterday was seeing this headline on www.seznam.cz: “Čech chce vyhrát maratón v masturbování” – Czech wants to win masturbation marathon.


I read the article (of course!) and learned that the marathon, a charity event, takes place in London today. Other information gleaned from the article:


- Winning depends on the length of time a competitor can masturbate and the number of orgasms.


-The current record, from The America, is 8 ½ hours.

- Competitors have the choice of masturbating in a single-sex room or in a mixed room.


- Any physical contact amongst competitors is strictly forbidden.


I googled and found this.


- The event is the UK’s first Masturbation Marathon, and it is modelled on an event that has been held in San Francisco for the past 5 years.


- In addition to the single-sex and co-ed rooms, there are solo booths.


- There will be naked invigilators to make sure no one cheats.


- Channel 4 is covering the event and will broadcast the programme at a later date.


Back to the Czech article…


Marcel Rimel, a 20-year old from Ostrava, is the sole Czech competitor.


“My aim is definitely to win, I can feel it. I still need to decide whether I am just going to compete in the compulsory discipline, that is duration of masturbation, or if I am also going to go for the number of orgasms. According to that decision, I will adjust my final ‘training’.”


Update - I found these 2 pertinent websites:

http://www.masturbate-a-thon.co.uk/

http://www.masturbate-a-thon.com/

5 comments:

Evil da Pig said...

8 1/2 hours? Amatures!

Miss Mickey said...

How did they enforce the "No Faking Orgasms" rule with the women, I wonder (as every heterosxual man on the planet leans an ear in..)

Max said...

The monitors were apparently professionals and therefore could spot a faked orgasm from 3 metres away.

"Monitors shall be responsible for maintaining a watch over participants to guarantee that pledged and competitive times are precise to the minute.
"Monitors shall carry a clipboard to keep notes on time and consistency of self pleasuring.
"Monitors will have a background in human sexuality study."

- from the marathon's website.


Conversation over drinks on Saturday night turned to the wank-a-thon... Well, actually, Max brought it up and all the other kids were wide-eyed with wonder as they listened to her enlightened words.

The word the French boys used for what they thought their dicks would look like after 8 1/2 hours of wanking was "cauliflower".

I would like to know what the female record is. The women present all agreed that you simply cannot go on past a certain point. (That is the women present at the bar on Saturday night, not the women present at the wank-a-thon.)

Pigman, what's your record?

Evil da Pig said...

My record? 11 years, between the ages of 12 when I discovered a new "hobby" and 23 when I finally got to shar ethis "hobby" of mine with a second participant. Yeah, I was a late bloomer.

Max said...

11 years?!! That's amazing. With only one 5-minute break every hour. I am impressed.