Tuesday, January 10, 2006
7 random things I learned from the BBC today
1. One in ten Europeans is allegedly conceived in an Ikea bed.
2. Giant squid eat each other – especially during sex.
3. Jimi Hendrix pretended to be gay to be discharged from the US Army.
4. One in six children in the UK thinks that broccoli is a baby tree. Cute, huh? Stupid little fucks.
5. One in 18 people has a third nipple, but it is often disguised as a freckle or mole.
6. The Spanish Flu of 1918/1919 was known as French Flu in Spain.
7. The Japanese word “chokuegambo” describes the wish for more designer shops in a given street.