Friday, June 10, 2005

On the pleasures of ice cream

Ben & Jerry's ice cream has recently become available in the Czech Republic. Only one shop carries it, and that shop is right around the corner from my office (or, as Jono likes to say, 'orifice'). I have resisted the impulse to purchase said ice cream for the past 2 1/2 months but today I gave in. I am sitting here right now with my 150 ml single-serving portion of Cherry Garcia. Mmmmmmmmmmm...

I think I might just get through the rest of the afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I polished off a pint of mint cookies and cream one time only to realize it was about 1600 calories. I then proceded to stick my finger down my throat in an attempt to regain my cover-girl figure.

Anonymous said...

I am addicted to Rough Cookie dough ice cream and quite frankly I prefer the Hagen Daz brand over Ben and Jerry's. Hagen Daz has more cookie dough chunks in it. hhmmm I havn't eaten that in months. Off to the ice cream shop I go...