Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A Random Event (one of many)

I will not say when this particular random event happened, nor will I say exactly where, but only because I want to protect the identity of the person involved. I will tell you only that I was drunk from the beginning.

I was drinking in a bar on a Friday night. I was talking to my friends, talking to strangers, letting men buy me beers, as you do. Then I got into a conversation with a bloke that I'd known for a while but did not know well. I've got no memory of what led up to this point in the conversation but suddenly he told me that he desperately desired to have sex with a man, but in terms more graphic than that. I learned that this man had not had any previous sexual experiences with other men, he had been totally heterosexual well into his 30s, but he really wanted to suck cock and get fucked up the butt.

"I don't know why I'm telling you this. I have never said any of this to anyone else before."

And then a standard Max the problem solver drunken reaction: "Okay, let's see what we can do about this." I texted a gay friend to see if he might want to help the poor bloke out. He did not. So I started telling my curious acquaintance about local gay bars and even Drake's (which I had not yet visited - see earlier post). But Max really likes to help people so we left the bar where we had started our chat and I took him to a gay bar myself. He did not last very long: neither of us had drunk even half a beer when he said he wanted to leave. Then we walked for a bit because he had said he wanted to go to mine to show me pictures of himself dressed as a woman that were on the internet. On the way he asked me if I owned a strap-on. I responded honestly, that I did not.

Once we got to my house, I looked at the pictures of him dressed as a woman. I will say that he was as attractive as a woman as he was as a man, but that is bullshit because I don't think I could even focus on the photographs by that time. We talked a bit more and then I threw him out because all I wanted to do at that point was sleep.

I have hardly seen this man at all since this episode; I think he has been avoiding me.

No comments: