Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Don't waste your time viewing my profile

It says only that I am female, I am Sagittarius and I live in Prague. I had listed my favourite books: Catch-22 and Where the Wild Things Are, but today I realised that listing books caused me to be linked to other people who had also listed those books. I am not a fan of artificial links and I do not want to be associated with people I do not know only because we once visited the same section in the library so I have deleted the books from my profile. However, if there is something you wish to know about me, please feel free to ask.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Izn't there a Z somehwere in your realisation?

Anonymous said...

I realised what a nutter I was today when I paid the court jester and his alchymist cronies $215 to clear up my chlamydia and to give me a 36 hour boner.

Monkey's Max said...

That is interesting because I just mentioned chlamydia last night and it is not something which comes up often in conversation.

Anonymous said...

Now I guess that depends on who you choose to go to church with, doesn't it? Our choir had an outbreak in January, you would have thought everyone was with child, if you know what I'm saying. ;)

Anonymous said...

What is a power color in your life. I saw one when I spent time with you. I'm curious if I've got the same one in mind.
k

Monkey's Max said...

Knotty, not sure what you mean by power colour. Please explain.

Anonymous said...

Do you spit or swallow?
Un or cicumsized?
Wooly mammoth or peewee?

Fuck I know everything about you I don't need to ask huh?
Favorite drink in red room: greyhound
number of menage a trois: deux
Secret Crush: the mad canadian
Favorite pussy cat: the mad canadian