Friday, September 23, 2005

Hen Party

Abby V is getting married in two weeks’ time so tonight she and three other friends are coming over to Prague from London for her hen weekend.

The cast of characters:
Abby V – the bride, a fiery ginger-haired Irish lady
Juicy Tube – Abby’s sister, very excitable
Nina – Abby’s friend, lovely and a bit offbeat
Jono – the reason I know Abby, the untraditional member of the hen party (i.e. a boy)
Candy – coming over from Ireland tomorrow; I’ve never met her before
Max – no explanation necessary

Hopefully by Monday I will have some entertaining tales to tell.

Have a fun weekend, everyone.

*Tuesday update: I was asked to provide pseudonyms for all the girls before I tell stories -- names have been changed.

3 comments:

Riggs is Crazy said...

what does fiery translate too? I never know how to interrpret that.

Max said...

Riggs, in Jane's case it means intellectual and slightly argumentative.

hen party said...

Hey,
This is the nice post and i like this post too much and more enjoy with hen party.
UK is famous for its wild and wacky hen parties. If you too are looking for wild hen ideas UK